473 ml (16 oz) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
16 oz Kit = 2 Bottles ( 8 oz resin + 8 oz hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 4 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This is our smallest kit. Baby steps into resin. Be careful, you'll get hooked on it.
This is how easy to use ArtResin:
- GLGLEN L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoGood stuff
It works well and lasts a long time. I use it to make head stones for our family pets this is the latest one.
- JGJeannette G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoGlass Art
Wonderful product. The only one that I have found that does not yellow.
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerRated 3 stars2 months agolove art resin
it’s taken me a little while to get in sync with the product but it’s working great. it cures to a sparkling clear finish.
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoEasy & Awesome
I used ArtResin for the very first time to seal my polymer clay jewelry. There was virtually no smell, and it was easy to sand the edges once it cured. I tried a UV light resin kit by another brand that yielded sticky, messy results with a horrendous smell. I was ready to give up on resin until I tried ArtResin. I'm so glad I did. My jewelry has a glossy, mirror finish and I am super impressed. The shipping was also really fast, which was wonderful :) Thank you!
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars8 months agoMy first time using resin.
My first time using resin. It was easy to use and turned out great! I put it over the top of a glass mosiac to get a smooth surface for the table.