32 oz Epoxy Resin Starter Pack
In Stock. Ships next business day.
This kit will give you everything you need to get started with ArtResin:
• 32 oz ArtResin (covers approx. 8 sq ft)
• 1 reusable spreader, 1 reusable mixing stick, 5 pairs of disposable gloves + 4 resin stands
• Artist's Studio Torch (butane not included)
- ESEllen Seskin S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFirst Timer Epoxy
I was extremely happy with my results. My first ever experience with epoxy was a test before I apply it to a larger project I’ve spent months on. Here is that test. My work can be super pointy sometimes. Thank goodness for the video y’all offer for that first time. Following the advice to a T yields excellent results.
- TSTim S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoResinart
It works great! I'm still trying to figure out how to get my rocks and canvas paintings completely smooth. The red blue and yellow I did canvas as well as the blue rocks and the pink blue and white canvas as well as the pink rocks my wife did. We hope yall have a good rest of your day ☺️
Oh I almost forgot I have another canvas painting I did but it's not dry and cured yet but when it dies I'll send it to ya'll
- JLJulie L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoEasy to work with
I was terrified to start using resin. I've watched so many videos. I finally dove into it and WOW! It really makes your art pop! Great product.
2 thumbs up
- JLJanet L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeginner
I liked it . It was easy to use.
- RNRobert N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAll material necessary for use
All material necessary for use by a first-timer. Great results by following tips provided in the online video.