946 ml (32 oz) ArtResin - Epoxy Resin
In Stock. Ships next business day.
32 oz Kit = 2 Bottles ( 16 oz resin + 16 oz hardener ) + instructions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio; covers approx. 8 sq ft
- UV and HALS stabilized for unparalleled yellowing protection
- Non-toxic. Safe for home use when used in a well ventilated area.
- No VOCs. No BPA. No fumes. Non-flammable. Certified food safe.
- High-gloss. Self-levelling. Formulated specifically for art.
- Made in the USA.
This kit is just enough to whet your appetite. It might just be enough to form an addiction.
- FKFrank K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoArt Resin
Great Product. Use this product on my newly painted fishing lures.
- CSClare S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoArtresin
This product is awesome! I use it on coasters that I make. I also use it on some of my paintings. It looks like glass over the painting.
- DDDianalynn D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoResin
Love it. No disappointment here.
- KCKalyn C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product!
I have been using Art Resin for a couple years now. It’s my go to epoxy for my acrylic items. It’s strong, has great quality and I love how clear it cures without many imperfections.
- MBMichele B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Easy to use, good video instructions, perfect outcome. I used an acrylic pour paint to create river like ribbons on a large wood slab then Art Resin epoxy then entire thing. It makes the perfect seating surface on at my spiral meditation bench.ACArtResin Canada1 month ago
Wow- this is such a unique way of using ArtResin! Thank you so much for sharing!!